Sunday, December 25, 2005

Maybe I am jealous..


Yeah-loss-e

I don't think I am but...
maybe I am jealousy of your friends,
they spend time wit you,
that you could've spent with me..
but that's not jealousy.

or maybe I am jealous of your best friends,
you tell them secrets and things,
you could've easily been telling me...
but that's not jealousy.

or maybe I am jealous of your blog space,
you write things on it you could just tell me,
and you share things with strangers, instead of just me,
but that's not jealousy.

IM not jealous,
I just appreciate you so much,
that I don't want to share you,
Its not jealous-e.

F*ck it, I guess the first step is admitting.
Admitting that I hate when;
you are not talking to me,
you don't write about me,
you leave me,
and when you say "I love mos def" too.

I'm not jealous see,
I just don't like that I do so much,
and I fear you won't.
Maybe I am complicating my thoughts,
so please, lets simplify our actions.

Cause yeah, I dont want to loose e.

5 comments:

C. said...

my friend...welcome.

eden said...

i can see this becoming a problem...

haha.

thanks d. the original bloggerator.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

great.

here we go...

Anonymous said...

Sergio... I was wondering why you didn't catch onto this a long time ago... Welcome man