Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hiatus...


Sorry I been gone but I been kinda bz doing the following:

1) getting a job
2) getting an apt.
3) adjusting the nex above two and the following 3.
4) saying 'see u later' to my brEath of air...
5) looking for a new place to live.
6) keeping the job I got.
7) trynna find a gym to loose this gut.
8) not go crazy being away from what I know.
9) adjusting to other people's growth and development.
10) Thinking about making this list.

Hopefully somewhere down the line shit will come back to how it used to be... hopefully not in a year.

4 comments:

C. said...

toaster, you're a grown ass man dude. We've always challenged time. I'm sure an adjustment will occur afterall adaptability has always been an ability.

Anonymous said...

That picture is hot... it makes me want to go to the beach and watch a sunset... lol I hope all is well over in DC!!! It's a Lambda Explosion over there ;)

Anonymous said...

yo sweet, you got this... things have a way of working themselvES out... xO

eden said...

baby you need to add a number eleven to that to do list..

no. 11

dont worry about ANYTHING because you have a girl behind you who loves you more than you can comprehend. i promise when i get back ill do whatever i can to make it easier for you love.

-tuyo.