As I stood left of left,
with my right hand man to my left,
I saw right away,
why he left my right side,
to become my left hand man,
but not ambidextrous.
we both left wrong,
'cause we couldn't right wrongs,
but turn left at the right time,
with no time left to wrong us.
I guess what was left was right,
but we left it at left,
and wronged lefts in circles,
right in the same place.
with my right hand man to my left,
I saw right away,
why he left my right side,
to become my left hand man,
but not ambidextrous.
we both left wrong,
'cause we couldn't right wrongs,
but turn left at the right time,
with no time left to wrong us.
I guess what was left was right,
but we left it at left,
and wronged lefts in circles,
right in the same place.
We did right to stay,
but did wrong and left.
...I could keep going...
We left left of left,
to become left of center,
but right when we left left,
all lefts righted the wrong rightist.
We upgraded our rights and wrongs,
and were left with lefts and rights,
'cause two rights don't make a left like they don't make a wrong,
but they sure make a good U turn.
7 comments:
Wow 2 posts in one week! I'm excited!!! LoL Right... left.. center... either way it sounded good to me lol
son.
you just had me walkin in circles and cycles of life.
:)
i love it and you.
dude you got a new friend?
theres this game called left, center, right
it has your name all over it
interesting thoughts...and i'm not sure if i'm still old carmen lol...u're confusing me meng
Yo what the hell is your email address? or some other way to contact you... I'm sick of signing your blogger
~Baking Soda
yoo hottie serg..its been a while we gots to catch up:)
Post a Comment