the more I know, the more I,
realize I dont.
and if every scale in life was like this,
then mankind would sieze to persist for true knowledge,
and our existance would subjectly insist,
in seats of our predicates, to exit,
mindless thoughtless mindful thoughts of fools,
cause a mid full of mindfulness is a fool's mindless nest to best rest.
But who knows? I know I dont,
and only by accepting bliss as my basis of knowledge,
I have found the answers to unthinkable inquiries,
cause inquieris are just weary inks in my mindless thoughts.
But I know I dont,
so I do I dont,
so I do not know
what I know I dont.
It sounds crazy, so,
pardon me, cause I just dont know,
this is just the exhalation of a thoughtless mind,
of mindful thoughts of a fool's mind, less his thoughtful mind.
Shit, I dont know shit...
So how much sense can you ask for,
how much sense can you expect,
if I do not know,
then how can I do?
and how can I ask?
Simple... Im just a mass on the scale of life,
and only by simplifying the world, can we connect to it,
and only by connecting to it, can we understand it,
and only by understanding...
can we realize how little we know.
So... what is it about?
...nature...
5 comments:
yep, you got it.
lovE you.
I couldn't agree with you more...
Just wanted to say Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day, even though it is a work day! :)
i dont kno when ur bday was but... HAPPY BDAY! =) and, dope post of course.
Post a Comment