Tuesday, October 17, 2006

One for the trouble

and two for the bass...

Im goign through life at a very passive pace. With a lot of 'not-knows', and 'maybes' and even more 'what-ifs'. I called them curves. My locks aint locking, my mind is mindless, and my reasons cant reason. So Im slowing down. I got my high-beams on, in case there are any deers on the road. Drive Slow...

Slowing down has allowed me to capture more of the road, the trees on the side, the concrete floor, even the path already traveled. I like it, it is where I need to be, but I know, come that last turn... I'm back at the same pace as I was before... 80.

So this is my update to the world... I, this mass of energy, is slowing down in life, cause your telling me to, Im letting all the other cars pass by, soon they'll realize to slow down in curves, and to signal when turning.

this... is a conversation with miself (no, not dido... lol.).

shout outs to those that have chipped in some gas money.

3 comments:

C. said...

Here's $10, it ain't much but it'll help.

Hottie said...

isnt it a beauty when u slow down jus for a sec...i hope i ve put in a bit...i kno i kno...Needys must get 2gether soon pero tu sabe lately i was goin 80 myself .

M. said...

dope update my friend. dope.