Monday, November 20, 2006

Change

I have come to realize that times do not change,
instead, we travel through stages of life,
we move, but the times stand still,
(i.e. the lover, the rebel in college, the one struggling, the confused)
see... everyone goes through some stages of life,
and I have realized that the world is still the same,
that times are always the same,
it is the individual that changes.

I know it is a hard concept to graps, but,
ask a younger person what they think of life, or what they are going through,
and think about how you were at that point in life.

This made me feel better.
I realize people can get through things,
but some stay stuck in the same stages,
hence the super duper senior, the manganzon, the sore looser.

So if times are hard,
just remember...

It is just a stage you have subconciously chosen for yourself as a development and growth tool.

1 comment:

Hottie said...

gracias :/