I remember when I was younger (from 4 to like 10 years old) being completely mesmerized and impressed by magic. Always wanting to make some magic, wanting to have that power. Then after my first Yoga Class (from 10 to 11) I remember concentrating on magic again. Then eveyday I went home while I was in Junior High school and High school, I would think "if I dont step on any cracks in the streets some one will be home, and this is my first trick of magic." Then I got to high school, where I thought I was being childish by thinking about magic cause it didnt really exist, but I still didnt step on cracks, and when I did, no one was home (13 to 16).
College (17 to 20)... Here it is... I forgot about magic and began thinking about thinking. I thought about why seek higher learning, why do things at all. I joined a frat, where I discovered the power of mind. Began meditating a little here and there. Then I started 'building' (didnt use this word yet), with some interesting people... My Line Brothers, my close friends, and a closer friend from where I took the biggest leap into where I am today. During my 2nd and 3rd year I got half way where I am today. I learned about nature, and energy and ebb and flow and vibrations and all types of stuff which at the time werent categorized. I even wrote poetry (which later I learned helps our vibratory states... damn! why did I stop). I also started to realized I was on a journey. I found my favorite book "THREE MAGIC WORDS" by U.S. Andersen.
VA (21), instead of drinking my ass off, I read. I read and read until I damn near lost my eye sight (but I also gained sight). I realized I had MESSED UP BADLY, in many ways, and that I need to turn things around, which lead me to find the word Alchemy. After that word, I stumbled and stumbled and read that book and read Aristotle and read and lord knows I read. Then, I decided to start at the very top and the root of all the books... THE HOLY BIBLE... Yup, the rule and guide... I went straight to it from the begining...
NYC (22 to now), got a super Sage for a partner at work, who led me up some ladders... Put the name to the stuff I was reading... HERMETICISM, METAPHISICS, FREE MASONRY (not in that particular order). So if you google, or wikipedia any of these things, you would see that I am right where I started.... Which ironic enough, is what my past blog is about. Which will also correspond to the rest of the blogs here on (which ironically is what those 3 things I named are about (which ironically are 3)). So....
ONCE AGAIN...
WELCOME!
its like I left a mental note for my self from my previous life to look for magic.
1 comment:
3 glasses of wine and I will be talking exactly like this blog...
Post a Comment