Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I found seeds beneath the concrete

i found anger beneath sweetness,
and sweetness beneath my toung.
it all makes sense now.

i had only anger before, until one day i tasted sweet,
then sweetness took over,
and although anger had never left,
sweetness ruled,
and now i feel it.

i found toughness beneath my soft side,
and softness beneath my skin.
and it all makes sense now.

i was too tough until i felt soft,
then softness felt good and i went with it,
and altough toughness was always there,
i let my soft side rule,
and now i see it.

i found insouciant beneath compasion,
and compassion beneath my eyelids.
and it all makes sense now.

i was nonchalant instead of compasinate,
and compasion felt ok,
but insouciantness was always there,
so it too ruled,
and now, I say it.

I gotta chop away those rough edges,
to build that perfect stone,
for that spiritual building,
and to become one with the all...

2 comments:

Yari Blanco said...

I'm glad you realize this on your own...

Nikki B said...

Welcome to the soft side :)