So... during my sick time I decided I needed to do something with my free time. So instead of buying a game console, or reading any new cool books, I decided to switch it up. I bought what I like to call a "KILLA CAM". I'm going to take some weird pics, and Im going to find my nitch. I know I wanna capture certain things at a certain time, and learn to appreciate everyday things... Its gonna seem weird, but bare with me, it'll all have something cool about it. Lets see how I evolve.
Im Still a NOVICE, So here we go...

4 comments:
sergi-vision
yo i deal with enough of ur bs on facebook....
i like. 3rd one down is my favorite. (5th one is a close second)
i like weird.
then again its left to interpretation for instance, what i may find beautiful, u may think is horrid n vice versa.
just do it.
...looking forward to weird.
Post a Comment