Today, I wanted to say something, but nothing is coming out.
oh, I got it... I was just talking to my dad and he asked about an old friend, I gave him my last update and he said "oh, so u may not see this person, or interact with them", and I said "na, I doubt it, when friends separate each others life's for a while, its hard to go back to it" then I caught my self and said "although, we all return from whence we came" and he said "yeah, it is a round world and it takes plenty of turns (y da muchas vueltas)"..... All this while Buffalo Springfest was playing "for what it's worth" in the background...
So, I guess I did have something to say after all....
2 comments:
glad to see you caught yourself :)
The revolution in real when we remember what we learned in science classes...
Post a Comment