What are you waiting for?
...makes me think twice about body art. I have enough scars-in and out-to write a book.
Scars are rarely intentional. They reflect accidents or incidents. Tattoos are planned. Detailed images embedded into your skin in order elevate oneself into the realm of art even if he/she is not artistic.Don't think twice. Let each serve their own respective purpose.
damn son... Im not anti tattoos, Im just talkin about what I got....
Ah, perspective. I'm still thinking about what's right for me. Serg I'm bringing you with me!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
...makes me think twice about body art. I have enough scars-in and out-to write a book.
Scars are rarely intentional. They reflect accidents or incidents.
Tattoos are planned. Detailed images embedded into your skin in order elevate oneself into the realm of art even if he/she is not artistic.
Don't think twice. Let each serve their own respective purpose.
damn son... Im not anti tattoos, Im just talkin about what I got....
Ah, perspective. I'm still thinking about what's right for me. Serg I'm bringing you with me!
Post a Comment