
what's that thing about it being at 1st sight?
well, it kinda sucks cause,
you'll never know when the right time is.
so I, at night,
run up and down clouds ,
holding my breath,
so when light rises and she opens her eyes,
she can see me take my first sigh.
I mean...
she inspires me to aspire about beauty,
and so I expire my respiration cycle,
by inhaling all of hEr.
sometimes my breath...
tip toes across shadows
caused by blue moon rays
making the sun's jealous
quietly trying to sneak INTO hEr.
(And I bet they still trust eachother)
well, it kinda sucks cause,
you'll never know when the right time is.
so I, at night,
run up and down clouds ,
holding my breath,
so when light rises and she opens her eyes,
she can see me take my first sigh.
I mean...
she inspires me to aspire about beauty,
and so I expire my respiration cycle,
by inhaling all of hEr.
sometimes my breath...
tip toes across shadows
caused by blue moon rays
making the sun's jealous
quietly trying to sneak INTO hEr.
(And I bet they still trust eachother)
her Hebrew names means Garden,
my Latin name means Servant.
So I vow over backwards to serve hEr,
a breath of light.
my Latin name means Servant.
So I vow over backwards to serve hEr,
a breath of light.
1 comment:
my dude... tu esta tumbao!
Post a Comment