Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CALLE LUNA CALLE SOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tEVymy6_GU


Yo, lately I've been in an old salsa mood... then I went to an old... balada (I guess) mood. Its funny.



I realized that music sets a certain vibratory state. All that means is that it puts you in a different mood. This is why you find what you think is that 'special' one in parties, it is also why people that listen to a certain kind of music dress and act a certain way, and the only way to break this is by being conscious of it.



The other day I was at the baber shop and they were BLAZIN Aventura... I felt like picking up my phone and making some old calls (lol). Then I ran home and put some Mobb Deep, and that feeling went away. And then I began meditating on the thought of vibrations that music send. TRANSFERED ENERGY...



So next time you are in a certain mood, think about where the source of energy is coming from, either some one, or some thing or some song, then push or pull it away.

2 comments:

Yari Blanco said...

Now that I know about vibrations I dont know if I like music so much... thank you.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Welcome back again Serg! :)