Friday, June 23, 2006

liStEn

The other day I meditated,
I tried to hear a pulse.
Then I remembered what I had done,
It's complicated, but...
I taped hEr to my heart,
so now I dont have heart beats...
but heart melodies.
liSten to the rythm of your heart, now listen to your favorite song.
Notice how your heart beat goes with it.

4 comments:

Oculto said...

Disclaimer: I am not trying to sound Puerto Rican (this isnt a hiphop-love-music joint)

C. said...

I thought it was!

eden said...

that beat pounds between my ears every night before i sleep..

floods my sub-consciousness so my waking world's a dream...

i wanna wake with you up next to me so our two love songs can meet...

and if you listen hard enough you'll hear it's just my heart behind the beat.

Anonymous said...

MiHeart beats where the B clef and the G clef meet... on D.

music = life

i'm living!

xO