I've learned to smell the roses in the cementary, I've experience the moisturizing of a tear in my face, I've enjoy the lack of moon light, as a visionary, and the hunger, while the chase.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yo!! You need to get myspace, facebook or something... LoL I can't believe you lost my #! LoL I'll IM it to you later... Punk!!
By the way I'm feeling this post... especially the 1st line...
6 comments:
Yo!! You need to get myspace, facebook or something... LoL I can't believe you lost my #! LoL I'll IM it to you later... Punk!!
By the way I'm feeling this post... especially the 1st line...
Bakin Soda
P.S. Act like I'm your sister's Dean and use your resources lol you could just get the # from her
yo, serg-attack! i'm glaD that track brOught Some sweEt memoriES back-attack!! maaaannn, the goOD ol' days... ;)
tu si eres gracioso! lol
un dia a la vez..una persona a la vez? u may have to break it down for me :)
you always gotta have a comebak dont ya...but it makes sense..tha's wat helps us grow and become who we are...
Post a Comment